Impact Enterprises (IEs) seeking a listing on the Impact Exchange must comply with the entry requirements, the post-listing obligations, and all the applicable provisions, as set out in the Impact Exchange Rules. The Impact Exchange Rules include the following broad requirements with regards Impact:
- Primacy of social / environmental purpose and intent
- Clear purpose and theory of change
- Performance measurement and monitoring system in place
- A sustainable business model and a market orientation
After admission to Impact Exchange, IEs will be required to regularly disclose their financial performance and social and environmental impact performance.
The ten steps to listing
* Steps 7 and 9 apply only to companies seeking to raise capital through listing
Interested in registering? Leave your contact details here.